Getting to Know You - October 17

Ann

OK...let's imagine that we're all going to go Trick-or-Treating in a couple of weeks. What kind of candy do you most want to find in your bucket?

Guys...you gotta play along with me on this one. Just asking what your favorite candy is would have been way too easy!

Ooh, Cindy! Ooey-Gooey homemade popcorn balls! I haven't had one of those for years but could really eat one right now...even if it is 9:00 in the morning. You, know I still love Tootsie Rolls. I used to keep a dish of then in my office but found I couldn't keep my hands away from them. It was really depressing to see how many of those little wrappers would accumulate by the end of the day!

Butterfingers. SweetTarts. Junior Mints (or Mimps, as one adorable little 4 y/old used to call them :D )

Let's see....Sugar Babies used to make me happy too. And Milky Ways, but not Snickers cuz they had peanuts in them. Never like to mix nuts with chocolate....I'm a purist! :roll::wink:

Even Bazooka Bubble Gum was good.

The last thing I wanted was a d*mn bag of raisins! :shock: I always wondered what made people think THAT was a "treat"?? :?

Those little pieces of peanut butter taffy , the ones that are wrapped in the black or orange paper. The cheap ones that NOBODY ever wants. I love it when the kids come home with those because they are always happy to unload them on Mom! They're great to put in your mouth with a drink of hot coffee.