Brian Monday Night

Patkid

Pat...add me to this ever growing prayer list for Brian. I'm so glad that the doctor has been able to control his pain. That will make things so much easier for you and Brian. I just know that doctor of yours will find plenty of "wiggle space." I'm glad to hear you are taking some time from work. I know how hard it is to be a caregiver and hold a full time job. Pat, give Brian our best and tell him we're all saying prayers.

Pat and Brian,add me to your growing list of well wishers and supporters.

I'm putting my money on Brian getting this turned around and feeling better again very soon.(in time for the wedding).

Pat I also think the FML is a good idea.As Don Wood always says.The first rule of caregiving is to take good care of the caregiver.

Pat and Brian,

once again many prayers coming your way. God hears all our prayers and I trust he will show his power once again and have Brian well enough to make that Wedding!!!!! I am also glad to hear Pat, that you have decided to take your Family leave. You need to take care of yourself also. Again my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Debbie

Husband Alan DX small cell lung cancer Jan 10th 2005

Pat,

Thank you for taking the time to update us on Brian. I am still continuing to pray that Brian will be back on his feet by Wednesday.

Never stop believing Pat......and we are right behind you on this one. We're sending strength and prayers and all our love.

Big Hugs,

Melinda