Frank Update 10/20/05

Frank Lamb

Hello everyone,got results from most recent scans.Scans show no evidence of the spread of the disease.All the existing tumors in my remaining lung show no significant growth since the last scans 3 months ago.

I have been feeling good and been on the go pretty steady.All things considered it has been a very good summer for us.Have been to the beach and California,been fishing,hunting,yardwork,etc.I'll go real strong (for me) a couple to a few days and then not be able to do anything for a day.(but that's ok).I figure it's better to be able to do these things, even at a slower pace than others,than not be able to do anything at all.

Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers and support.IT REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

Oh Frank!!

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL news. Music to my ears! I was really wondering how things had been going. You have been so busy, I was taking that as a good sign. Glad to hear that it is!!!

I do things not quite the same as before too. You are right! Beats not being able to anything at all!

So let's hear it for us! YEA!!!!

Very best regards to you and Connie (love too),

Kasey

Frank,

I started on the Bud Light and chocolate donuts diet and I can say that it has worked for me as well! We should really get a study going...get some grant $$$ and a whole bunch of joiners...(wouldn't be too hard around here!)

So, congratulations, guy on your continued good news!

Meet you at the pub! No Fat Lady singing tonight!

love, cindi o'h

Frank,

Great news!! I think most of us on this board go at a slower pace than we used to, but still going is the key word. It was somewhat frustrating in the beginning going slow but turns out, when you go slow you do a better job. (I can just imagine what is going through some of your dirty minds ie, Cindi, Addie) Hang tough Frank. God Bless.

CharlieD

Frank, this is really wonderful. I'm so glad to hear it!

I'm with you on the going full speed thing. I'm convinced that if I weren't getting up every day and going to work, I'd be bedridden (or worse!) by now. I use Saturdays to rest up, then by Sunday, I get a full head of steam built back up for the week. And on and on it goes.

And you go fishing? Sheesh! It's been so dry around here that the fish are putting up signs in the lake for us to take them home with us.

Di

You know, it must be the Bud Lite. Maybe I'm drinking the wrong thing...eh? (Although I do make this quick bread recipe fairly often that calls for a can of beer and I ALWAYS use Bud Lite in your honor, Frank! :wink: )

What a fabulous report. I'm so pleased for you...and even more so that you're feeling good and staying active. Keep it up, Frank. There's a lot of Bud Lite out there waiting for you.... :roll::D

Ditto what Ginny said. You are good for all of us and I appreciate you and your great sense of humor very much. Great news. I knew you had been very busy (which is usually good news) but knowing ab out the scans is wonderful. Keep up the good work and drinking that bud lite. It has to be the drug of choice for you.

Nina

This sounds like very good and positive news to me, Frank! I think it's time for a couple of beers and some chocolate donuts! Does Connie have the kitchen stocked so we can all come over???