another loss

nancy c

no nancy!!! how terrible. how unfair. I am so, so sorry. I don't know why these things happen. you poor thing. I am completely at a loss for words. please just let us know if there's is anything at all we can do.

I'll keep your whole family in prayers (and you're already in my heart.)

xoxo

amie

Thanks to all of you. My main concern is my 75 year old mother. She sat on the floor when she heard the news, and cried there for an hour. It was so pitiful. This brother, Ron was a twin. And the youngest. My mother always said the twins were miracles. My other brother is with my Dad in Texas. He had to tell my dad. I guess my dad is so shakened.

I have 5 brothers and 1 sister. So we are a close big family. We will need each other now more than ever. I worry about my mother.

Nancy,

there is nothing I can say to ease the pain in your heart. Please know that I am praying for you and strength for your mom. No one person should have to go through the ordeal you are.

Again my deepest sympothy

Debbie

Husband Alan DX small cell lung cancer Jan 10th 2005

Nancy, my only surviving sister died not quite 3 months before Earl died and my good friend died 2 days after Earl died. To say it was tough is an understatement. I know where you are, and you have the added burden of worrying about your Mother. Please accept my sincerest sympathy.