Lucie Update 10/21

Don Wood

We went to see the onc today, after Lucie's third cycle of Gemzar/Navelbine. He was very pleased at her response (lessening pain, feeling good) and her tolerance (no biggie side effects). He told her she was one tough lady, and she was just beaming at that. He suggested that scans be done after the fourth cycle, which will begin next week. Lucie concurred, and so did I. We are blessed again! Don

Hey, Don....sounds like you've got your own Warrior Princess...huh? Maybe Lucie should change her name to Xena? :wink:8)

Congrats on the great report...but then, it's no less than what we've come to expect from Lucie. Keep it up, Lucie dear....you inspire us all, every time!

Dear Don and Lucie,

You have been an inspirtation to me Lucie as Mum has a dx similar to yours and to see you still going strong after all this time...gives me great hope for mum :!: I am truly, truly rapt for you guys....you deserve nothing less than the best of what life has to offer :) Thanx again and keep the good news comin :!:

Jenny