Thinking of Pat & Brian... Florida hurricane.

Maryanne

I keep hearing about that hurricane hitting Florida. This is suppose to hit on Monday.

Thank G-d it is not today for the wedding. I just hope it is not in the area where Pat & Brian are staying and that they get home safely on Tuesday.

They expect it to hit there on Monday and other areas on Tuesday. Hoping it is not where they are.

I have been thinking of them today, as today is the wedding and I know they are having a ball.

Fingers crossed the hurricane is far from them and they get home safely on Tuesday.

Maryanne

I'm not sure what part of Florida they are visiting but things look pretty quiet here today. Monday is supposed to be the day that all hell breaks loose, from all the forecasts. Schools and all government offices in my county (and Karharts) have already announced that they will be closed on Monday. My office is located right on US #1, right on the Indian River. This river is adjacent to the ocean, so I am imagining I will have a day off on Monday, also. Keep us in your prayers!

I have been thinking and praying that Pat and Brian are having a wonderful and safe adventure in Florida and can not wait to hear about the wedding.

Pat, Brian and all those who are in Wilma's path (my parents included they are in Jupiter Florida) I am praying for you.

Debbie

Husband Alan DX small cell lung cancer Jan 10th 2005