Off subject : Book Recommendation

berisa

hello. I am reading a best-selling book "The five people you meet in heaven", i read half already and love it very much. Got some comforts about dad's death and grabbed some inspirations from this book about life. I think you may love it too. Gotta go for continuing the reading!! :P

The book is by Mitch Albom (sp?). He's a great author. He also wrote Tuesdays with Morrie, which i highly recommend. It accounts his last months visiting with his old professor that is suffering from ALS. Its offers great insight on life and death from the perspective of a dying man.

Mitch Albom does a radio show daily out of Detroit(3-6 pm here). It goes all over the U.S. so you can check to see if it comes to your area. The Five People You Meet in Heaven is also a movie but I am not sure it is available to rent yet.

Yes Berisa, this is a wonderful book. I couldn't put the book down after I started reading it. The video is also available for purchase, if any of you would rather watch than read.

• 2 weeks later...

Treebywater, thanks for your sweet notes....yes, i love this picture which I captured from the video. It is much natural, right? I am so happy that you feel the joy from looking at my dad's picture. It is a great gift to me and to my dad! Thanks again!!!