Journey's End

SJAS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Joyce))),

My sincere condolences to you and your boys. Steve was brave and undaunting in his fight. He is an example to us all. May your memories be helpful, your faith strong enough, your love enduring, as you venture through these moments in time.

Prayers being offered for you all,

Kasey

I can't stop crying. This hurts so much. Joyce, I am so sorry. I so heavily pray that God comforts you and your boys and the rest of your family. I don't know you, yet I love you, and every inch of my body aches for your right now. At least it makes me feel a little better knowing that Steve had so much peace about dying.

Stay in touch, Joyce. God bless you!

Love,

Peggy

Joyce,

What a guy, your Steve, love and humor to the very end. How you will miss him. I pray for you and your boys to find the peace and strength to get through the next while, it is not easy.

It is wonderful that you are going to continue your efforts in support of lung cancer.

Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Dear Joyce,

I am so very sorry. I have this huge lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. You described the love of you're life so well that I felt I was right there. I am saying prayers that God support and comfort you all through this journey now without Steve. In you're heart he will always be and when it is you're turn to pass through Heaven's gate he will be there to meet you for eternity.

God Bless You All,

Jane