Getting to Know You - October 26

Ann

I would have to say that my first really big crush was for Paul McCartney! Those eyes used to really get to me! But...I have to say that I can remember thinking that Dean Martin was really sexy...even before I knew what sext really was...lol!

Oh golly. This is your way of aging us, right? Ha!

Richard Chamberlain. Oh my. Dr. Kildare. (swoon) :oops: I actually got to meet him face to face several years ago. He was in town doing a show down the street from our gallery, and did an interview in our place for the local news. He was every bit as good looking as he's ever been, and a very nice person. Yes, I realize he's gay, but who cares? He's still great eye candy!!!

I loved him and Ben Casey (Vince Edwards) but Dr. Kildare was just SO dreamy!

Desi Arnaz, Jr. and Dino Martin (Dean's son) had a band - Dino, Desi & Billy. I had their records, and loved all three of them. Desi was born 3 days before I was, and my mother used to watch Lucy on television while they were pregnant together!

Di

I liked Ricky Nelson too, who wouldn't... right those eyes... :oops:

I also like Fonzie from Happy Days. Singer, I guess may Fabian- to look at as he could not sing.

Out of the Beatles, I liked the quiet one- George.

Maryanne :wink:

I had a thing for Glen Campbell when I was 8 yrs old. He came on tour here in Aust and my parents saved their money and took me to see him. I sat in the front row and he waved and winked at me. Probably couldnt believe an 8 yr old was there swooning and singing along to all of his songs.

What a weird child I was!!!! LOL