Brian's Onc Appt ~ Oct 27

Patkid

(((Pat and Brian))),

My heart is with you. My prayers are with you. My support is there for you.

You are BOTH incredible, strong minded, strong willed, strong hearted, and brave! LCSC loves you both!

Your doctor is INCREDIBLE!!! We should all have such an advocate. God bless him! I do so hope there are signs of 'brianitis' for a long time to come!

You know how fervent I have been in prayer for you. I will continue.

Love,

Kasey

Pat,

Thanks for taking the time to update. So worried about both of you. What a picture of true love you and Brian are. Just soak up that lovin' stuff like a sponge. I'm working feverishly to try and bottle up the Brianitis so you will have fresh supply if he temporarily runs out.

I am thinking about you and Brian all day, every day, hoping for smiles, laughter, and peacefulness.

With love,

Lynne

Pat,

Just saw this post and am so glad you posted as I was getting concerned. Please know that you and Brian are in my prayers. Brian's onc sounds like one heck of a doc :D

You guys are so brave and it hurts my heart that this ugly disease even exists!

Pat, remember to take care of YOU, ok

Love and prayers

Libby

Dear Pat,

Thanks for the update... it sounds like you have a wonderful, caring doctor. And Brian is such an incredible man - it amazes me that even at this time with all he is going through, he puts his family firts. God will bless him. I pray that this new treatment brings him some relief. You are always in my prayers.

Love, Sharon

(((Pat & Brian)))

Let's hope for more surges of brianitis -- whatever their cause. You have a terrific doctor fighting for you and a lot of friends making the heavens hum with prayers for you both.

Hope something happens each day to give you each a reason to smile spontaneously.

Leslie

What a wonderful picture of your son and his wife. :) Treasured memories. I am late responding to this. Sorry, it has been a whirlwind in my life this last week. I do so hope Brian gets some results from his new meds and you have many more days of memories. God bless you both. I am praying for you. God bless,Nancy C

Pat,

Wow, you really are an inspiration.

I think of you both often......and wanted to let you know that I completely admire your determination and love for Brian. It comes shining through with each post.

I hope Brian is feeling a lil' better each day.

ONWARD :D

Melinda