MRI today

karen335

Karen, I heard your news this morning from Nancy at the event in Pasadena. Sure wish your news was "no news!" We really missed getting to meet you today, too.

I'm lighting a candle right now and saying a prayer for this to be scar tissue or something you can be easily rid of!

There, the candle is burning brightly. And it has a calming lavendar scent, the better to soothe frayed nerves... I think this candle also has healing properties, because it comes with so many people's best wishes and prayers for you.

Praying for you,

BeckyCW

Hi Katie and All,

Thank you so very much for all of your prayers. They have been answered with good news.

Went to the doctor today for the results. Neurosurgeon said it is necrosis. I have to have a Pet/MRI which he is scheduling for me after Thanksgiving. He said he is almost 100% sure it is NOT a tumor or cancer. In his words I have beat the odds. I am a walking miracle. I give all the glory to God.

After the test, we will decide if we do surgery to remove or just stay on .50 Decadron forever with no side effects. It is such a low dose, it would not be harmful. He said it is my call. I say remove the necrosis. Necrosis is in the place where the original tumor was and where I had the radiaton over a year and a half ago. It is in the Cerribellum(sp?) area. Effects balance.

I cannot say thank you enough for all your thoughts and prayers. I will post more news after I get the tests done...

Prayers and gentle hugs,

Karen

Oh My, Karen ~

I had PM'd you before reading this thread...(told ya, sub-par brain functions :roll: )

I'm SO glad you received good news on the MRI - hopefully they can get your balance issues under control, but thank GOD it's not something worse! I'll be praying for wisdom, and guidance for you & your docs that beneficial decisions will be made.

And THANK YOU for taking the time to reply to my PM...I had no idea you were dealing with such issues yourself...DUH! :oops: )

Prayers for continued healing!

~Stacey