November 3 ~ Brian's update

Patkid

Pat your heart is so heavy right now and i'm not sure if this is the right word's or not but ST.Padre Pio said tell all your problem's to GOD and not to worry as he know's best. Or word's to that same effect and i'll remember you both in my prayer's.....

Pat,

First of all, I want to let you know that you and Brian are such an inspiration. Not just because of what you guys are going through but because of the closeness in your relationship and the love you have for each other. Everytime I read one of your posts I can see that. I can't imagine how tough it is for you right now. I know you two are strong and will work it out together. Brian is so lucky to have you by his side. What a comforting feeling that must be. I'm sending many prayers your way and I know Brian is going to be alright!!! Hang in there!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

Jamie

Dear Pat,

My heart just breaks to read you're post. Like the others I have no answers to you're questions but I do have lots of prayers I am sending you're way. I am sure you are feeling so helpless,but just the oppisite is true. Brian has you, you're help, support and most of all you're love. You are helping him in every way you know how.

I know you want answers but I believe God is the only one with these answers and he has a plan for Brian and for you. Trust in him. He will see you both through whatever the answers are. I will keep you both and you're family in my prayers. Love to you all.

God Bless,

Jane

I am so sorry Brian is feeling terrible. I am praying for both of you. :( I know this is a terrible time for you. Just be there for him. God takes care of all of us. I feel your pain and hurt seeing Brian

feeling so bad. Take care and hang in there. God bless, Nancy C

Pat,

Brian is still up for his shower and gets

to relax after, even if it takes the whole

day to get over the shower that is quite an

achievement with the treatments he is getting.

There is always a good answer at the start of

a treatment and many more treatments are there.

My prayers are with you and Brian.

Hugs

J.C.

Not very good news for the Pat & Brian homefront. : :cry: You must be so scared Pat. My heart goes out to you guys.

Joel had a very bad reaction to the fentanyl patch. As he never did well with morphine and that patch is morphine. He was like a zombie on it, he could not sleep and didn't eat and vomited. I research on the internet about the patch and that was when I read it was morphine. I took the patch off of him and he became a different person. Now, I am not saying that is Brian's problem. I am just saying that was a problem for Joel, because of the morphine. I heard that patch has helped alot of people with there pain.

I pray for changes for the better for Brian. I keep a candle lit for him.

Mega prayers sent out.

Maryanne

Dear, dear friends in battle (((Pat and Brian))),

My prayers for you are for comfort, peace, strength of body and mind, and blessings from God.

May your love for one another be enough to last through eternity. May your hearts be full and satisfied with each other. May the touch of one another be electrifying and warm you each to your souls. May God wrap you both in his arms and help with this heavy load.

Love, prayers, support, admiration,

Kasey

Sorry I missed this the first time around.

I'm glad that you posted, because you two are truly in my thoughts throughout each day. You are both such amazing people.

I will continue to pray for you. I hope you have some relief soon. I like the idea that the soldiers are 'fighting'...such a fight has to wear one out.

Take care...both of you. We love you guys!

:) Kelly

Some posts bring instant tears to my eyes, this is definately one of them :cry:

I have to agree, the doctor has not given up if he is still treating Brian. My heart goes out to both of you and your family.

Praying with all my might that Brian will get up and about again

Kathy