Update on Dad's biopsy

God is SO GOOD! We got the results this morning from Dad's biopsy and it came back benign! I am so grateful to those of you who sent a word to me. This is a great board with lots of info and caring people. I feel kind of strange posting a good report when I know that so many of you are in the midst of a crisis. Please know that in the midst with you is the Lord God. I am sure you may wonder why you are going thru this at times. We don't know the reasons but God has his plans. It may be allowed to sift us or for a witness to others. I know that this with my dad has strengthened us (my whole family) greatly in the Lord as well as allowed us to become closer and more personal with each other. I hope that whatever you do, that you not become discouraged in any way, not with God or with your circumstance. I am encouraged by all of you and your courage. Thank you for allowing me to see a part of your life! God be with each and every one of you here!