Should I look???

nonni

Hi kids....Ok..just got back from the Ct/scan....first they couldn't find my blood work that I had done...I was ready to reshedule when they found it attached to my chart...duh...

Ok..so I do the scan...nice girl ...seemed to know what she was doing...and I told her I needed the exray today so I could take it to my onc on the 17th...She said fine...She told me to get dressed and just wait outside the dressing room and she will be right back...I thought...hmmmm is she being nice to me or what....usually you wait out in the crowded waiting room for your films...

Neway she brings them out and say's 'now these are your's I made you a copy so when you go to see the onc and your surgeon ...get them back or else if you need them again..it will cost you 10 bucks a copy..hmmm being nice again..I thanked her and went out to door to my car...

I put the films in my car and said....should I or shouldn't I look at them....so I just took a peek and saw a whole lot of wierd stuff and I then decided that's are far as I will go...ha...

What do you think??

She said the doc should have the results my tuesday...so I will call the office then...but I am wondering...will the staff give me the answer or will I have to wait for the onc....

Oh and another thing....you know when you take a CT and they say...Ok your done..but let me see if they came out alright....Well she didn't say that to me....she came in and said...your all finished ....Is that a good sign or what....I am sooo paranoid....with these d... test's...grrrrrr...

Ok...gotta go...knew if I came here I would get some answer's or you could tell me that I am wacko...

Love to all and God Bless...PamS.

Okay KIDDO! Shut the book until TUESDAY!

Do you KNOW how to read CT FILM??? If not, then let the Experts do it. If your going to read them you might find a piece of GOLD in your lung for all you know!!! :P:lol:

As for what the tech said or didn't say, your mind is playing tricks with you. She may have just forgotten. (oh no, oh no, that would be to simple, it's so much easier to think the worst)! :P:lol: But, if you wish to read between those lines........... :roll::wink:

It's the WEEKEND, GO AND ENJOY IT! Silly Girl!

((((((((((((PAM)))))))))))))))

Hi Connie and Cindy....

Cindy...I did read Debi's post...it was a riot...(about the pen) haha...like she cared what kind of pen....LOL...Just hope I don't get this 'goofy' for every scan...geezz...

Connie...your right...it's the weekend....hb is out tending to some stuff and I am outta here...going Christmas shopping..see ya later...

Lots a love to ya 'all....PamS.

Okay, Pam S. You're wacko....

You said we could tell you that. :wink:

Usually when they come in and say "...you're all done and you can go now..." it means that the scans can be clearly read by the docs so they don't have to retake them.

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that you get good news on Tuesday.

And as far as the Tech being nice to you, well...sometimes Hospitals actually hire nice people. When you run into one just say "Thank You." and be glad. Try not to read anything into it like they've found something bad.

Hang in there...

okay, this all sounds pretty ominous to me Pam... the important thing..did they give you a PEN?????

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure everything is fine, I would call Tuesday for sure though, I never wait. I'm sure that's a surprise!

Oh, and be careful what you look at. I think it was Eileen who peeked at her xray and thought she had a nodule, lost nights of sleep over it, but it was actually her nipple. :lol::lol:

Will be looking for your results and so glad that you are still posting Pam!!!

Hey Deb....

Dang!!!...I didn't even see a pen...she was yaking away and I didn't even know what the h... she was talking about....ha...I felt like saying..."lady..just don't be talking to me while your sticking that needle in me...you know the one that makes you feel real warm....wooee..I was getting hot flashes under that thingy...hate it!

By the way Deb...do you still have the pen...:-) '-)

hugs...PamS.

She was probably talking about Eileen's Nipples, which would make perfect since to why you didn't know what the hell she was talking about! :roll:

Haven't you heard, Pay Attention, If You Can't Pay Attetion Take Notes! Which brings us back to the PEN ISSUE! Where the hell is that pen?

:lol::roll::wink:

Hahaha..good one Connie....

ahhhh about the 'pen'...I wouldn't even have been able to hold it...ha

..."ain't'this awful...You mean to tell me I have to go thru this EVERY time....can't be....gotta get better....Tell me yes it will....I am such a WIMP when it comes to stuff like this....

One time years ago .I had a little lesion that wouldn't go away and the doc told me he was going to do a biopsy....I fainted right on the table...for real....geezzzz Pam...get a life

'-)

Hahaha..good one Connie....

ahhhh about the 'pen'...I wouldn't even have been able to hold it...ha

..."ain't'this awful...You mean to tell me I have to go thru this EVERY time....can't be....gotta get better....Tell me yes it will....I am such a WIMP when it comes to stuff like this....

One time years ago .I had a little lesion that wouldn't go away and the doc told me he was going to do a biopsy....I fainted right on the table...for real....geezzzz Pam...get a life

'-)

Pam, I know you are going nuts waiting for these results but just be patient and remember we're all saying lots of prayers for wonderful results. I remember trying to read some of Dennis' test results and was in a total panic before I finished the first paragraph. It turned out that that report was actually the best one he ever had. So...just hang in there!!!

What if they give you magnetic things for your refrigerator? Does this mean that your stuff has progressed and you'll need the phone number of the imaging place handy at all times?!

I often think of Annes MRI and just laugh!

We are entitled to be nuts sometimes, quit reading your films!

• 2 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol: I'm a little late seeing this post...just got back from my 3 month scans, and came for comfort - got a LAUGH! Actually, I'm the nipple/nodule lady :oops: and I can SOOO relate to the whole scan-neurosis phenom. I become a freak! Yes, I try to read my scans - I've actually gotten much better at it since the nipple incident :wink: but, this time, they wouldn't even give me my films...said the rad doc had to compare the actual films this time & I can pick 'em up next week. (as if that stuff isn't on 'puter) Think maybe I'm getting a rep?? :shock::lol:

Anyway, I'm SO glad everything came out okay for you. Thanks for the laugh!!!

~Stacey/Dazy/Nipples (hehehe)