What would you DO??????

Larry

Gather my family in my basement where i felt it was safe and live of the emergency food i have stored in case there is a nuclear threat.I would spend every moment savoring my children and grandchildren, it would be funny though cuz if we were all killed we would just all carry on in the afterlife. We would show up together.

debe

No I dont know anything. I am one of those crazy *ss people who went out and bought enough plastic to cover my 2500 sq ft house and gas maskes. Yeah I overdid it. Just trying to be prepared as the matriah of the family. I got alot of crap from my family they thought i was either stupid or opening a homeless shelter.

debe

LOL - Larry, if answer this, it will be like Connie's post in the "Just for laughs" forum!

If I had three days left, I would get in touch with my "inner bunny"!

But I would also NOT go to work, spend it outdoors with my family, eat whatever I wanted whether it had nutritional value or NOT (cheese doodles for breakfast), wear whatever the heck I wanted to for comfort and not style, drive my Farmall all over the farm...fly a kite, have a picnic, stay up the entire time...

But really, I'm a skeptic and wouldn't believe it was going to end...(pass me the Snicker's bars)...

I'd gather my family together and eat, drink and be merry. I would also try and think of someway to leave a sign that I had been here. Maybe think of something that might not be destroyed and leave my mark!

Get all the money I could get my hands on, buy the biggest plane I could for the money, gather my entire family and anyone else that would fit on the plane,load it with all sorts of supplies, wait until it was just about to happen then take off and fly around until after it hit then come back :lol: then I would work on finding all those who burried themselves in underground shelters :wink: who knows maybe my plane would make a pit stop on the moon :lol: or perhaps we would try to blow the thing up before it had a chance to arrive :)