Laurianne Koning

hankon

On November 22 I lost my daughter due to lungcancer .She foughr a almost 5 month battle. she was diagnosed 2days after the birth of her son Calem.It is still hard to believe she is not here anymore.Only today I could bring up the courage to write this e-mail.I will miss her terrible but fortunately a small part of her will live trough Calem

I am so sorry. Your daughters story is so sad and poor Calem. I Pray in the coming years you will be able to share many stories of her with your grandson so he will know how precious she is. It is not common but sadly we have several people diagnosed in their teens, twenties, thirties and non smokers that get this dreadful disease. I pray for you and her son and the family for peace. Thank you so much for letting us know what happened. I know is was so difficult to do in this time of grief. Donna G

I am so very sad to read of the loss of your daughter. I can't even begin to comprehend how terribly hard it must be to lose a child. I pray that God will comfort you and that sweet baby.

My hearfelt sympathy goes out to you on the passing of your daughter. I can't imagine losing a child. That is complete devestation that no parent should ever have to endure.

Her baby is a blessing from heaven and there your beautiful daughter will live on. She will live one in all those wonderful memories you have of her.

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss.

Prayers sent to you for strength.

Maryanne