Got a spare hug?

stand4hope

Hoping tomorrow is a better day. We got 30 cm (aprox 12") of snow today. Still more on the way. Kinda think I'd take the rain over that! Hoping for sun in both our locations!

Faylene

Dearest Peggy,

You're post broke my heart. You are just so very special to me. I am typing with tears in my eyes and wishing more than ever I could be with you and hug you, talk with you and help you in any way I could. Don is on you're shoulder girl and he will always watch over you. Dark and dreary days are better spent sometimes sleeping with the covers over you're head when you wake to the sun beaming through you're window saying "This is a MORE BETTER day" ! Time will heal Peggy but as I and many others know it doesnt happen quickly. It is something you have to work through, crawl through or get through any way you know how. When you emerge on the other side you will be okay and you will have accepted you're tremendous loss and found the new normal for you. I have been thinking about you a lot lately as I havent seen anything from you, that just told me from my experience you were going through some tough times. I have been worrried about you Sweety.

Have faith, as you know God will see you through this and it is all a part of healing. Someday you will be in God's Paradise and Don will be right there welcoming you in. Many, many hugs Peggy and a big fat kiss too!

Love you Girlfriend!

God Bless You,

Jane

Peggy, I have lots and LOTSSSSSSSS of HUGSSSSSSSSS for you!!! It is so hard some days, I know. And then there are days that are better. Everyday that is rough, is another day behind us. And we know that a good day will be coming. I have had very few days at work that I don't cry, but I work with 22 other women(all nurses) so we are in the business of "taking care of others." I pray that things will get better for you, as I know your heart is broken. But, God bless you and Don is with you always. Nancy C

Oh Peggy, I just saw this.....Come on closer...I am holding a really soft, warm, snuggly towel and am ready to wrap you up in it and then sit by the fire with you and reminisce. And we used the phrase "more better" too, so we'll be sure to throw some of those in while we chat and rest.....and get to tomorrow, where it will surely be better....

I left the door open, come on in.....

Lynne

Peggy...I sure hope you can still use hugs, cause I'm sending a bunch of them your way. I'm so sorry this is late but I've had a nasty stomach bug and I can guarantee that you wouldn't have wanted my hugs the way I was feeling!!! Those dark, dreary days can really do us in! Just "Cowboy Up" and hang in there!

I'm saying prayers that you will be feeling better.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Peggy))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well Peggy, here it is two days later and I hope you're a lot better now. I checked in today after being away for a while, mainly because I feel like you did two days ago and needed to read some posts from this wonderful board. I could feel the warmth as I read down this thread and now I feel better. Lost Tim 11 months ago tomorrow.

Cyndy

Oh Peggy

I hope you are feeling better today. I hug you every day in my thoughts. I just can't come here like I used to, not until I can get things straight in my head... sheesh.. that may never happen.. lol.

So instead of saying that... I guess I can't be here on the board more until I can feel somewhat more balanced.. sheesh that may never happen... lol.

So instead of that .. I guess I can't be here more often until I feel like I can be of some use to someone here. I think that could happen.

My heart is never going to stop breaking when I come here.. I figured that out finally. And that is the human thing to feel.. heartbreak...means we are alive and in touch with ourselves... and the universe.

I love you so much and how you were and are so strong.

Don taught you all the lessons he had.. they are there with you...and the way I believe, he is still there with you.. teaching you in small ways the things he is now knowing.

love and fortitude

elaine