Guess who was sitting in my hospital room today?

Addie

???????

Geri...all the way from Vermont!

Raunchy Brit that she is...we connected in our UK similarity...(or was it the raunchiness, Geri? :roll: ) many moons ago...and she drove 8 hours today just to spend an hour and a half in room 15, meeting me, DH and three guys from our golf course :) Not exactly the private "audience" either of us deserved! :wink:

Did I mention I need a revolving door in here? :?

What a delight for me...that she would do this! But it was way too brief. Next time Geri...NO hospitals and a lot more time to spend together...eh?

Thanks, Toots....for everything.

oh Addie.. now I gotta laugh.

When I read the title of your post.."guess who was sitting in my hospital room today.."

I got all nervous..

I thought you had declined quickly and you were going to report that you had a conversation with Buddha, Muhammed, Jesus Christ, Allah, the whole gang... I was pleased to hear it was "just" Geri!!

I wanna hug Geri and Addie Too!

Truthfully I want to throw my arms around all of ya'll. No, I am not drunk. Even though I may typw that way. I just love what a generous, loving, kind, group of fine folks are here in this internet message board.

Happy Days filled with love and healing to everybunny here!!!!

Eppie

That's great! Geri, what a good friend you are. I know you that much better now. (Also that you've been in the cultural blender.)

Addie, I've also learned more about you - that you inspire the kind of friendship that makes people drive 8 hours to spend a short visit with you. Very cool! Hope it made that particular day a lot happier!

Leslie

HOW COOL!!! I agree...there are some pretty stellar people on this site.

Cindi...I'm still rolling...with the decadron, and all, I wondered too.... :shock:

Oh, and to our lurker, esstwobee, if ya post again, I think you'll be officially "de"-lurkered. :wink:

Thanks for the hearty chuckle - I'm waiting for scan results...I needed one!

Feel better soon, Addie - we still got your porkchop :wink:

(((Addie)))

~Stacey