Sheri's dad celebrates one year!

Leslie221

I thought I responded to this, but I guess my post got lost in cyberspace!

You have an anniversary coming up too! You were diagnosed on my Dad's b-day, two months after he was given the news and from what I've read, you've done so well.

I wrote in my first post, my step-mother asked the pulmonologist about my Dad's prognosis without us present and he told her 12-14 months. She revealed this information to us two days later, thinking she knew something we didn't.

Pfffttt, we weren't alarmed, we were armed with information from this site and knew how grim the statistical prognosis was. We also knew there are survivors of SCLC who have surpassed the 14 month mark.

Leslie, you are a true inspiration for NSCLC survivors. Thank you so much for all that you do!

I have a question. Is this the same Sheri that posted in the Newcomers Fourm that we welcomed and congratulated her dad on his one year survivorship? :?:?:?

Just want to make sure I am not doubling up on messages and I wanted to make sure I have the right person. I don't know, if this is her, because the Sheri I am talking about is New to the Board. Just checking! :oops: