Happy Thanksgiving!

Leslie221

One thing I've learned from this cancer experience, is that the very skills and attributes and attitudes that allow me to have beautiful, meaningful days despite having this disease, are the very same skills and attributes and attitudes that allow anyone to appreciate life at any time, for any reason. Wish I'd known that years ago. Better late than never! :wink:

Since Thanksgiving is this coming week, I found some quotes about gratitude and thankfullness. I posted them in the General board. But here's one that we survivors can especially relate to.

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." - Buddha

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. This one is the first one that means more to me than turkey and pumpkin pie.

Leslie