Really rough night

Patkid

Pat and Brian.........I am so sorry Brian had such a tough night but am always amazed at the strength he regains. Perhaps seeing his lovely Pat each day fuels him with that special energy.

A lot of people have told me that hospice can be such a godsend. Sometimes it's a comfort to know that someone can be reached any time of day or night. I really wish I could be there to help.

Please give Brian a warm hug for me and you take this really gentle one from me also.

I'm thinking about you both every hour of every day.

Sending Big Drops of Love,

Lynne

Pat and Brian,

Prayers are always there and a candle

is always burning.

Mike had hospice care for over six months.

First nurse Helen was for his personal

grooming, I still see her once a week

and we are good friends.

The second nurse Caroline was for medication

and pain control, another friend I still see

her often. She loved coming to our place as

we welcome her dog and Mike was so happy to

have a dog around for a few hours.

They helped so much and Mike liked them very

much, he was negative about having hospice but

after meeting those nurses he was more confident

and always happy for their daily visits.

We did not like the doctors and cut their

visits to twice a month, the nurses were

better for communications and help.

Where I live you have the right to change

nurses if you are not at ease with those sent.

Sorry Pat for all the details but I would like

so much for better days for both of you that I

try to explain what I know about.

Best to both of you.

J.C.

Dear Pat and Brian,

I am so sad to read this post tonight. I can only ditto what everyone else has said. More than anything, I hope you can get those dizzy spells and sickness to go away. I had a really bad attack of vertigo once, and it was just horrible - horrible. I don't know if regular vertigo meds will help Brian, but I sure hope there is something that will take away that horrible sickness and dizziness.

I am praying for you guys. Hold hands a lot!

Love,

Peggy

Dear Pat....I am soo sorry to read this post...I will pray that the Good Lord will touch you both...comfort you and show you that he is there..

Hope and pray that Brian has a good night...you are such a wonderful wife Pat...the love you show to Brain is amazing and that is what really counts...The rest is up to the Man Upstair's.

Prayers for Brain ...you and your whole wonderful family...

Hugs...PamS.

Praying for a much better and restful night for Brian and for you, Pat. Miracles DO happen and I am praying for one for Brian. Also, firmly believe in Hospice (or something similar) and the great support they provide.

Cast all your cares upon Him. You are so blessed with your faith. In faith believe. God will sustain you. Blessings to you both!

(((Pat and Brian)))

I can't add a thing to what's already been said.

If I cold be there in person, here's what I'd like to do for both of you: put on a CD of the most beautiful, soothing music; massage temples gently with a cooling balm; massage feet slowly and deeply with warm lotion; feed spoonfuls of something so tasty and easy to swallow; read the most profound and beautiful children's picture books out loud; just hold each of you one at a time and rock you gently as the music plays.

Doing all these things in spirit and sending all caring thoughts for peace and moments only the two of you can share.

Leslie

Dear Pat and Brian,

I just echo all of the love and support and prayers that so many have offered. If the degree of this love could alter Brian's journey, the love is so strong it would be done.

Hospice will be a help to you both and should help to make sure that Brian doesn't suffer these horrible nights. Their true purpose is to offer comfort and support.

Pat,

It sounds like a horrible night for you two. It amazes me that Brain could still go for his shot. I hope hospice will be a good experience for both of you and that they angels they send are as beautiful people as the two of you. Keeping you in my prayers daily.

Nina

Oh Pat,

I am so sorry for all the two of you and your families are going through.

Brian is such a courageous fighter. With all the pain and uncertainty he is going through he is such an inspiration that he still maintains a wonderful attitude through out all the poor guy is going through.

Mega prayers for a miracle to happen for him.

Maryanne

Dear Pat,

I'm so sorry, I've been missing around here lately, it's been hectic. You have both been on our minds and in our prayers...such similarities in our lives...too many. I have no words of wisdom for you, I'm only still learning how to make it thru all this myself...just know that I do understand and on the days when you feel weak, lean on me and I'll do the same on my bad days. Together, we can do this...TOGETHER! Please call me when you need to talk, I want to call you so badly but I am so afraid it's not going to be a good time.

Much love to you both...and tell Brian that Bill is holding his own and most proud to be able to ensure that his father is resting in peace...I think he will now be able to begin a resting process.

{{{{{{{{{PAT AND BRIAN}}}}}}}}}}