Bill's father is at peace w/ Obituary

SBeth

Dear Beth,

I'm so sorry for your loss. They say the Lord doesn't give your more than you can handle, but how much can one family handle. I know you are a strong woman and will help Bill and your boys get through this time. They are so lucky to have you.

My Dad's Brother passed away last week from LC. My Dad does not have much physcial strength left, so we set up a private viewing time for him to say goodbye. Just the family was there. It was very emotional for all of us, but I was glad Dad got to say goodbye. He like Bill, told his brother he would be joining him shortly. So very very sad. Dad was totally exhausted the next day. I'm not sure how Bill's physical strength is, but you may want to consider this option if he is too weak to handle the whole funeral.

I will be praying for your family.

Denise

Dear Beth,

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Bill's father. My deepest condolences to Bill and his family.

What a touching moment that must have been for Bill and his dad. Thank G-d he was able to see him before his passing. That touched me so much it brought tears to my eyes.

I pray for strength for Bill and his family during this sad time.

I did not know Bill's dad was suffering also. I missed your post on that. According to your post it seems his dad also passed because of LC. I am so sorry for Bills family. What a tragedy...

Peace be with you, Bill and Beth. Bill is always in my prayers I will add extra for him to get through his dad's passing.

Maryanne