Lucie Update -- Good News but not Great News

Don Wood

One of the things I love about the two of you, Lucie and Don, is your ability to focus on the positives. It is the very best coping mechanism I know of, and you two use it to your advantage.

I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration surrounded by those you love.

Don,

Okay, it's like getting a free Mercedes Benz and then finding out it has a little scratch on one door. It could be better, but it's still darn GOOD!!! :D

Enjoy this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful I got to know you and Lucie. And I'll be even more thankful the day the onc says, "Why, Ms. Lucie...you've done it! You've won the battle!" That day is out there waiting for you, I have no doubt.

Leslie

Don , Lucie has beat the odds more than once---over three years with stage 4 lung cancer--so I am sure she will continue to do well.-

I am glad nothing has grown---so it is good news

enjoy your Thanksgiving

Hi Don & lucie,

I can't believed I missed your post. :shock:

I am glad Lucie is doing well and her results are good. I pray for more favorable ones in her future, but right now she is doing fine.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and celebrated it with your family.

Continued prayers to Lucie for continued positive results.

Maryanne