Getting to Know You - November 22

Ann

I think my dream job would be hosting my own talk radio show. I love listening to light hearted talk radio on the drive home from work in the afternoon. Sometimes, just talking about off the wall things can really take your mind off problems and make you smile! I really like talking to people and some of the callers are just too much!!!

Well as this would be "my" dream job, I would be working with the Notre Dame football team is some capacity so I could be on the sidelines of every home game. I just love walking on that campus. I just might become a professional student at Notre Dame.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Debbie

Husband Alan Dx small cell lung cancer Jan 10th 2005

Woodworker/Cabinet Marker--

Love to make things, something about taking a piece of wood and making something out of it. Nothing like the smell of sawdust. Have the time but not the energy anymore to do a lot of it. Don't laugh but I have thought about making my own coffin. Would be hard to explain to family and friends I guess, besides might bring bad luck.

I'd be the official Sand Inspector on a private island in the Pacifc. Salary would include hammock for two, beach house, lifetime supply of suncreen, and and private chef. :wink:

Actually, I'd be a photographer for National Geographic and travel the world. But NO dead animal, animal poaching, or hunting shots.