thanks

sk105

Just wanted to let everyone now, my husband Mark pasted away this morning, he was on the vent for 2 weeks and just had enough, this is such a hard day he was only 43 and our youngest is only 9, but i will find a way to get though this, so all have been so great.

Sandy

Guest DaveG

Sandy:

As you adjust to this new chapter of your life, remember we are all here for you and will be here for you. Please feel free, when you are ready, to visit us and keep us posted as to your well being.

Guest budswife

Sandy,

My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family in the loss of your beloved, Mark. May God give you the peace you need during this difficult time and the strength to face this day and the ones to come.

Sandy, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your children are in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you. I hope that you will keep in touch with us, if you feel the need to vent or need a shoulder to cry on. We are here to offer support. Deb