Need to Talk.....

Ann

Ann,

I am in tears! Tears of joy for you and your wonderful, beautiful gift of love from your dear, sweet Dennis. You are not losing your mind! You received a special message from Dennis, bask in the glory of that message of love. I am so happy for you, so very happy. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Please, everyone, share all of your stories here. They are truly uplifting. Have a joyous holiday, Ann, just as Dennis wishes for you.

Much love,

Karen

All this is absolutely true!

My DH's brother has the "gift" which terrifies him. He saw a group of people, that he didn't recognize, standing at the foot of my FIL's bed in the days before he died. My FIL knew them and was interacting with them, my BIL said that they were there to take him over.

My daughter has always thought she could "feel" things and has been working on this for a while now. She can tell when spirits are present and what they want. I guess it runs in the family, my FIL always said that his father was a gypsy!!

All this sounds very weird when I write it down, non-believers can make it sound like such nonsense, but my FIL's last days have given me great comfort when I think of my own death. I figure that there will be a bunch of people, my daughter won't know, meeting me.

How wonderful Ann that Dennis made his presence known, a great comfort.

Take care

Geri