more bad news

Jake and I went to the neurosurgeon yesterday. We found out the results of his abdomen and pelvic CT. The cancer has also spread to his right kidney and definitely the lymph nodes. We are devestated. Gamma knife is scheduled for Dec. 6 for the brain mets. Jake is angry about this. He feels it is too long to wait. (They only do Gamma knife on Tuesdays.) This cancer spread to the brain, liver, kidney and lymph nodes in a matter of weeks! We didn't realize it would happen so quick. Morphine increased for pain. Please pray for us.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

Many prayers coming your way!!!

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified...for the Lord you God goes with you; He will never leave you or forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU!!!

Jamie

Cheryl,

I wrote the other post before I saw this one.

It seems your Jake and my Larry have the same dx and in the same location. His is large cell though.

I know how scarey this is..they told us Larry couldn't have surgery either. With the spread as it is, it seems to me they aren't being as aggressive as they could be??? This is only a guess. I know how hard it is to keep on these Drs. and the timing a lways seems to be messed up.

Again, sending many many prayers for you and Jake. I pray for a miracle in his case..believe!!!

Stephi