Brat checking in ~~~Way too long, ..I need Bunny's BRIEF

Patkid

Pat,

You said it best that we live moment by moment. I am struggling as well with the same decision. I have used up FMLA time, but can take a 4 month LOA, but just don't know when. I will probably start it if mom goes through the HBO treatments. They will need help getting her out of the house, in the car, etc.But, if I ue it up, then what? It is so hard, but it is great to hear that you are working on living and if you need to change the gameplan again, so be it. I'm sure your job must understand. Much love and prayers to you and Brian, you are so adored and needed here. XOXOXO

Pat,

You and Brian are one in a million. What love you have for each other. I applaud your efforts to continue your caregiving and with so much love and concern for his welfare. You are a very strong woman. I truly admire you. I will continue to pray for recovery and stength.

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie

Dear Pat, what a sad journey. But one also filled with joy and love at the relationship you have. It is so beautiful to see the love that you both have for each other and the concern that you both have for each others welfare and comfort.

I think at times like this, you just have to look into your heart each day and make the decisions you see there. Tomorrow you may have different decisions, but don't worry about that today.

We are all here with you.