Quiet time....

Terrie

I will be heading to the mountains of PA this weekend for some "quiet time" with my family. My best friend, Lynn, has invited us to her camp that sits right beside the most beautiful stream in the Allegheny mountains. Lynn was right there beside me last year through all of my ups and downs - she scheduled months of meals and fund raisers. She is just the best. We always share lots of silliness and giggles. Our hubbies will join us on Friday night - tonight is just "us girls"!! We now have learned that a friend of hers has been diagnosed with a massive brain tumor. Dad of four, very sucessful in his business. I will certainly spend some heart-to-heart time in prayer for him and his family, as well as all of you, my dear friends. I feel even closer to God in nature and I look forward to reading your posts when I return. May God keep you in his care.......

Terrie

Please enjoy your weekend. Sometimes it is so nice and needed just to get away from it all and laugh, and enjoy yourself. Doing that really helps get through the ups and downs of this horrible monster. You made me homesick! I'm from PA myself and love to be in the mountains, especially in the fall and early winter. I miss the changing of the seasons. It has been miserable here with the heat and humidity. Can't wait for the good old cold weather!

Eat lots of goodies and laugh til you cry!

Bonnie