Ginny 3000

Don Wood

Ginny has been with us two years and has given out her warm advice, her humor, her ongoing support in 3000 posts! She has continued to be with us after losing her husband, the Duke of Earl, to LC over a year ago. Ginny, we are so lucky to have you still with us. Thanks for all you do for the community, the family here. Blessings. Don

Oh Ginny,

How lucky we all are that you have remained with us. Your posts are so full of wisdom and caring for all of us. Thank you a million times over. I love you....I am sure we ALL do!

Please keep doing what you have been doing for so long now. We DO need you.

Love,

Kasey

Ginny,

Thank you for spinning your wonderful tale of the "Duke" so that we could all know him and feel so much a part of your lives, through good and through bad..although even during the 'bad' you managed to write about the good..

And thank you for staying with us in the epilogue when sometimes its too painful for many, and for showing all of us your wisdom, grace and humour, time and time again.

Ginny,

Congrats on 3,000 posts. I joined this site not long before you lost "the Duke"..My heart went out to you then. You had my respect, admiration and love from the first time I read your posts. You have gone on to give the gift of yourself to us, as I feel sure is a quality that Earl must have loved you for. Thank you Ginny for all you do and for being you.

Love,

sue