**** Please read **** Friday Evening Mail Test on the site

Rick

We will be performing a Member Email test on Friday night to validate valid email addresses. Please try to get any outdated or invalid email addresses corrected in your profile before Friday night at 11pm.

This process will be used to de-activate anyone with invalid email, expired or incorrect email addresses. The username will not be deleted just placed in the de-activated pool until we are notified of a valid email address to add back to the account.

WHY

This is a process we have to run on a regular basis. When LCSC sends out global email messages we are getting a large number of email failures and when this happens it often slows the site speed down 20 -30% while processing the bad email addresses.

Thank you for your support..

Rick

Bumping this to the top... Several individuals have been hit by this process and I just want to make sure everyone is aware and knows the fix.

If this happens to anyone, just send me a valid email and I can reactivate your account with the valid email address.

Thanks everyone

Rick

Anyone using an ATT.NET email account, they have blocked the lchelp.org emails and anyone with an account from there will eventually get disabled since every email sent to you will fail. Everyone I have worked with so far on this issue, I have to use a yahoo account to even email them,.