Sheila Gay Richey Orange

Guest esten

I have only posted a couple of times here on the website but I have come here for a lot of reading. My mother lost her battle to SCLC on November 17, 2005. She was dx'd on March 1, 2005 and fought until the end. It finally got into her liver and there was nothing else they could do. She was a WONDERFUL and strong person and I will never forget her. Just her smile was enough to make a room light up when she walked in. She was more than a MOM, she was one of my best friends. She was 47 and leaves behind her two parents, three brothers, two daughters and one grandson.

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

Erica

Erica, I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom and best friend. I will be remembering you and your family in my prayers. Please come to us anytime you need to talk!

Oh Erica,

I am so sorry for the loss of you mom. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.

She was so young and it seems so unfair to cut her life so short. It is so hard without your mom, who was always your biggest supporter. Moms are always there to help you get through those dreaded down times and rejoiced with you through all your good days and accomplishments through-out your life. And always there for all those special accasions. Being without her makes a tremendous void.

You mom will always live on in your heart in that special place reserved just for moms. There she will always live on through you.

If you can make a scrapbook of her, pictures, momentems etc. This is good therapy for you and a great present for your children. So they will not forget her and what she meant to you.

She will always be near when you want her. One day you will meet again and it will be a beautiful reunion.

Sending peaceful prayers your way and for your grandparents and the rest of your family.

Maryanne