Getting to Know You - December 06

Ann

hmmm. perfect mate. someone who doesn't talk much, cooks and doesn't take crap from anyone. hey, I have that! :lol:

seriously, I'd have to go along the same lines as Debbie: Mark Messier for looks and skills, Bruce Springsteen for rock n' roll, heart and talent and Bill Clinton for his brain and charisma. 3 guys I admire, that are nothing like the guy I love. go figure.

is it weird that I am not 100% certain who George Strait is? is he hot?

xoxo

bunny

Yes, Amie...not knowing who George Strait is would make ya 100% weird!!

LOL

But cause we love ya we forgive you and will go out on a limb and say you are as normal as the REST OF US!! LOL

He is a country music singer that is so talented. I love him too Cindi!!!

My three...hmmm...gotta say Kenny Chesney, George Clooney, and Brad Pitt.

They all are extremely handsome. I guess I'll be doing all the cooking and cleaning myself. Oh well. I'll have them to look at after I'm all finished! :D

he married Renee Zellweger, right? :D I like country - Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, some others that I can't think of right now...

I checked out George. http://www.georgestrait.com/video_photo_gallery.asp

does he also act, generally in Lifetime Television for Women movies? I think I've seen him there...( :lol: ) OK, well considering I picked an adulterer as one of my three, I guess I'm leaving myself wide open there... :lol::lol:

I have a slight bald fetish and a definate weakness for men who scare normal people a little. see, below.

xo

If I mixed the looks of Tom Selleck (from his Magnum PI days) with the voice of Randy Travis (okay, CLOSE to that) and the all-around knowledge of some of everything that Ben Stein possesses, I'd have my Cookieman.

Close enough to perfect for me!

Hey, Ginny, that's right! Lake Como is his home base, isn't it? No wonder you look so happy in that photo! 8)

I won't trade Mark. But if I didn't have hi, I'd pick a combination of Bill Clinton (same reasons as Bunny), Russell Crowe for looks (although I'm afraid his personality is yucky), and James Taylor for the music and poetry in his soul.

Leslie