PRAYERS ARE WORKING!!!...Please read!

InCalifornia

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE OF YOU THAT HAS KEPT OUR DEAR BROTHER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I DON'T POST HERE THAT OFTEN BUT I WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL, THAT OUR BROTHER IS DOING SURPRINSINGLY WELL, CONSIDERING THAT THE DOCTORS HAVE TOLD HIM THAT HE HAD ONLY 3 MONTHS TO LIVE... AS YOU ALL KNOW HE HAD MULTIPLE BRAIN TUMORS (METS FROM LUNG CANCER)... IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS ALREADY AND HE IS STILL HERE WITH US, HE IS STILL TAKING DECADRON... AND NOW THEY HAVE ADDED DILANTIN TO CONTROL THE SEIZURES HE WAS HAVING... TODAY, AFTER HIS CHECKUP HIS DOCTOR SAID THAT HE WOULD CONTINUE GIVING HIM TARCEVA, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR HIM... LIVER IS WORKING OKAY... HE CAN WALK AGAIN, HAS MORE ENERGY, BRAIN ACTIVITY SEEMS NORMAL... HE HASN'T HAD ANT PROBLEMS WITH SPEECH, OR MOTOR SKILLS, BALANCE, MEMORY... HE SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER!....EVEN HIS DOCTOR CANNOT BELIEVE HOW WELL HE IS DOING!... IT'S A MIRACLE!

GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS!

PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYING FOR HIM!... THIS IS A MIRACLE!

PS: ALL OF YOU HERE BATTLING THIS DISEASE ARE IN MY PRAYERS AS WELL.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

What great news! I remember how scared you were when you first posted. So nice to know you and your family have something to smile about. Keeping you and brother in my thoughts for more success.

Thanks for your kind post to me. It really helps and I love hearing your brother's success.

Leslie