SBeth's Bill is at peace

Patkid

Family,

Bill is at peace.

His passing was not without effort and labor on his part.

Beth is devasted, but relieved to know Bill is not in pain.

As she is able Beth will fill in details for all of us.

We are broken.

Beth, as he promised, Bill is now our strongest advocate on the other side.

We love you and we have our arms around you and Bill's whole family.

No more words.

Love

Brat

We chose to post under general and leave the priviledge and honor of posting Bill's Obituary notice for his earthly family.

We are just broken.

Beth, we love you so much........please feel our hugs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Beth))),

I feel broken as well. I smile, though, to know Bill is 'THERE' working for all of us left here.

Please know that you have been, and will remain, in my prayers. May God grant you the strength to get through these days, the courage to go on, and the hope of brighter tomorrows. I love you.

Kasey

Pat,

Thank you for the update.

Beth there are no words to express the profound sadness at hearing the news of Bill's passing. My heart breaks for you at this time. I am so so sorry.

May God hold you close and may your memories bring you comfort. Bill is so loved as are you.

Praying for us all.

Shirleyb

Beth, this loss is profound for you and your family but please know, your beautiful spirit and Bill's loving smile entered each of our hearts, and they're broken tonight at this news. we love you. I know god answered our prayer's for Bill's suffering to end. now we're 100% focused on you and your family.

I'm so sorry honey.

xoxo

bunny

Oh Beth, How sorry I am to hear of Bill's passing... He is now in a place of comfort and joy and no longer in pain. I know this is so difficult, especially at this time of year. I wish I had the words to make it better... I don't... I only have my prayers for you and they are being said not for Bill, he is surely flying with the angels, but for you dear Beth, that God can give you a sense of peace also... love, Sharon

Dear Beth,

I am broken hearted. I am so sorry for this terrible and devastating loss. Please know that I love you with all my heart and I know how hard this is. That aren't any words to make it any easier, but it helped me to know that so many people care, and I hope that it helps you, too.

Please give the kids a big hug from me, and remember that I am your friend.

All my love and prayers for God's strength for you,

Peggy