Nothing but emptiness

SBeth

Guest Lensiedel

Dear Beth,

I am so sorry that you have to endure this pain. I understand. Since Bruce died I have found a site that helps me a great deal. It's widownet.org. I post and read on the bulletin boards there often. The main board for those newly widowed is Q1 2005. My thoughts are with you during this horrible time. Sending you peace and strength.

Wendy

The only thing I can say right now is I am thinking of you and I am so sorry you are in so much pain.

Please accept my deepest condolences. You have so much anger to let go which is understable.

I pray time will heal your wounds. Please accept the comfort from your family and friends.

May peace find a way to get to you.

Maryanne

Dearest Beth

I wish there were some majic words to take your pain away but there aren't. Even if there were I know that you would not be ready yet. As terrible as it is the pain and anger are things that you need right now to help you through the next days and weeks. I won't tell you that you will get over it because that would be a lie but you will get through the days and weeks ahead even if you feel now that there is no way that is possible.

Losing someone you love so much is hard any time but for those of us whose lost is so close to Christmas it seems somehow harder.

I think one of the hardest things is that we feel that there has to be some very large purpose for what we have to endure a purpose that we can't see but need to know so desperately. I can only say that in time you will come to understand a small measure of that purpose. It won't make the pain any less but it will help you to go on with your life. It will help you to realize that even tho the life ahead will never be the same it is still precious. I feel that God does have a purpose for everything that happens to us but often it is a purpose that we just can't understand.

Right now you are still very raw. You not only feel anger and heartache but you feel very cheated. I have learned that those feelings are quite normal. You have became a part of this very special family. Come here when ever you feel the need. We laugh, cry and pray together. I can never begin to tell you how much the wonderfull people on this board have helped me.

You will be in my prayers. I will pray that you can find some rest and that as hard as it is somehow you will find some peace. May God Bless and hold you. Lillian

Beth,

I am so very sorry. It is heartbreaking and your anger and pain is all to be expected. Please let us here help you as much as we can, although I know you feel like no one can help right now. I have you in my prayers at this most difficult time.