Bellringer passed away

gerbil runner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jen,

I am so sorry to hear the sad news about the passing of your mom. There will always feel a tha void as moms are so special. Hold onto all those wonderful memories and place them in that special place in your heart that is just reserved for moms.

Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.

I am so relieved that she had her love ones around her when she passed that made her passing so much easier.

Peace be with you.

Maryanne

Oh Jen -

I am so sorry for your loss - I can't stand to think of the pain of losing a mother. You have been such an example of strength to so many (including myself.) Please take care of yourself through this difficult time. You know your mom is watching over you.

Holly

Dear Jen,

Like everyone else, I want to send you my heartfelt sympathy on the death of your wonderful mother. However peaceful her passing may have been, it is still so difficult to say goodbye and equally difficult to think of having to go on without her. I wish you the strength to do just that, with her memory there to give you that strength, knowing that she will continue to be with you in spirit. May her memory be a blessing.

Ellen