Never thought I would see it.

Nushka

My son (oldest child) turned 35 today and I was here to wish him a happy birthday. I liked it. He is in the very final stages of finishing his very nice house. He has built it from the ground(basement) up. He has done this with almost no help. It is beautiful with hardwood floors, 3bedrooms, 2 baths, den, dining room and basement. Two car garage and two screened in porches. I am so proud of him. He has done all of this while working anywhere from 45 to 60 hours a week at a full time job.

Like I said, I never thought I would see this day and I thank God that I did. Thank you for your prayers and making this a very happy day for me.

Nina

I love nothing more than to see moms bursting out at the seams with pride in their children! Your post certainly shows the love and pride you see in your son! What a wonderful milestone...for both of you!!!

Errr, Uhhhh, it has a kitchen. It is just the last place I think of when I think of a house. I hate cooking but since we have to eat I do it.

My son is a good cook and his kitchen is great.

Glad I gave you all a little heeeheee. Isn't it wonderful that we have gotten to know each other as well as we have? Thanks Ann for helping that process along.

Nina