Clorezatine?

Lynne123

Can someone please tell me about this experimental drug for sclc. I have read in the chatrooms about people using this drug but I can't find it on the Internet. Someone said that they are in a clinical trial in Tennessee(Minnie Pearl clinic?)I would greatly appreciate any information.

Hello Lynne,

My mother was suppose to start this treatment(CLORAZETINE) on Dec.1. Unfortunately she broke out into a rash caused by the dilantin she takes for her seizures. She spent 1 week in the hospital taking care of that and she is still pretty weak, however she is good to go for the treatment starting next Tuesday. She will take it for 3 weeks, then off 3 weeks then a scan. It is to my understanding that it is used for people with SCLC that has relapsed or grown. We live in Gallatin, TN which is just outside of Nashville- where the Minnie Pearl Clinic is. My mothers oncologist used to be with that center before she came here. Another person on this board has had huge success with it the last time he posted. He had a tumor show up in his adrenal gland and it shrunk 80% after his first cycle, I believe. He lives in Nashville, I think. I dont think he had too many side effects either. If you scroll back you will see where I posted about a month ago about the treatment and he responded. Schmaydee, I believe is his post name. Really good guy, with an awesome attitude. I hope he is still doing well. I dont know if this helps you or not, but I just thought I would let you know what I know. It is very new and just came out I believe in September/October. I think they were going to try it on about 90 people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://search.oxide.com/_1_2EO7T7R02ZRJ ... loretazine

another link.....

http://www.bio.com/industryanalysis/ind ... d=13800021

..scan results for 2nd treatment....."it may be gone"!!!! it is diminished by 80% (or more).......BUT!!!! i dont think they'll give it as a first line treatment........you have to have been in remission and relapsed......but it has started to make me real tired...... ....s