prayer works- upate on mom

kreed70

Hi all~

Well, thank you for praying!! The scan was good!! Stable from last scan- no progression!!

The horrible pain on chest, back and breast is from shingles!! She is a mess with shingles not cancer! We are so grateful that the Lord has shown us mercy by holding the beast back.

If anyone has any suggestions regarding shingles- send it on!! She is on Vicodin for pain and Valtrex an anti-viral, soaking in Aveeno baths and putting medicated Gold Bond powder on the infected areas.

Thank you all so much for the prayers and good thoughts!!

Kelly :D

Kelly,

Sorry about the shingles. My mom had that once. It is very uncomfortable. She had to take a medication they prescrible to aids patients.

I am so glad she had stable scans. I am a witness to the power of prayer. You are so right--it does work!!

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie

Kelly,

What a relief to read your post! I am SO sorry about the shingles. I had them MANY years ago - BC (before cancer) and they were painful. I think all that your Mom is doing is all there is to do. They will run their course. Mine started around the nerve in my eye tooth and went up my face and around my eye into my scalp. YIKES!!!

Anyway....GREAT report about no progression. You know how closely I pay attention to your Mom. Hope she is feeling better shortly. I think of you and her all the time.

May you both have a good holiday!

Love,

Kasey