my son terry

grammajay

My son Terry passed away sunday morning from a pulmonary embolism. He did not have the surgery. He died very sudden and did get to see his son(who traveled from Va) the night before. I am not ready to lose my son but value every thing we did together in the last year and half. I am having 2 white doves left loose at the funeral. One for his wife and one for him. My grandson(his son) will let his moms dove fly and I will let the other one for my son fly home. His dad, my X did not have time to come up from N.C. to see him alive and that is his loss he will have to deal with. I have his memories.

Grammajay

ps we had an autopsy done so we could see what caused his death as 3 doctors said he probably had another year.

Please accept my deepest condolences on the passing or your son Terry.

When I read you post I was in shock. As you just posted about the water in his stomach and I imagine they were draining it. I wonder what happened??

No mother should have to go through losing a child. My heart breaks for you.

I am so glad that you were able to spend a lot of time with him.

Please if you feel you need us, we are always here. We could to help you get through this. Please let us.

Again, I am so sorry for you and his family.

The only thing that makes this somewhat tolerable is that he is with wife and they are together.

Prayers to you and your grandson.

The doves is such a beautiful tribute to them both. How fitting.

Maryanne

I am so very sorry to learn of Terry's passing. As a mother, I cannot even imagine the pain that one suffers when losing a child. I pray that God will give you the strength to deal with your loss and help you to find some peace in your son's passing.

I think the idea of letting two doves fly free is a beautiful gesture. Doves are such beautiful birds and I get such a feeling of peace and love every time I see one.

Please know that I will be thinking of you and asking God to help you throught this terrible time.

Dear Jay,

Although this seems sudden to us - since you have only just been sharing - this most certainly has been a very LONG year and a half for you. I am so sorry for this devastating loss - and that of your DIL. Please come here if and when you feel the need for support.

May the knowledge that you have spent this time with your son come to be a comfort to you in the future.

Kasey