Group Support for NancyF267

Don

I have been talking with one of our members Nancyf267 and she started Radiation 2x day for 15 days last week. Also this week she starts chemo etoposide/carbo so we all know she is going to need some support. May our prayers be her support for her new journey.

God Bless

Don

Hey Nancy,

Here's the scoop. You walk through that Chemo Door and you keep saying over and over and over,

"I CAN DO THIS, I WON'T GET SICK, I CAN BEAT THIS!"

The POWER of Positive thinking REALLY DOES HELP!

I know you'll do just fine!

Your STILL in my PRAYERS! Every little bit helps!

YOU CAN DO THIS! I DID, and I DIDN'T HAVE MANY SIDE EFFECTS when I DID! I'll pray the same for YOU!

Thank you all so much, you truely are wonderful people! I have been doing wonderful this week ~ a bit tired but all in all, nothing to complain about at all! I was tired of the hunks of long hair coming out so my hubby shaved my head Friday night ~ I guess it kinda made me feel like "I'll show this cancer who's in control ~ you want to make my hair fall out...I'll just shave my head!" My spirits are way up and I'm feeling good!

Thanks again to each and every one of you for your kindness, it means a ton to me.

Merry Christmas :)

Keep up the good work. I had the same chemo and radiation but not together. I did fine. I know that your side effects will be stronger than mine were but I pray that they are not so bad that you can't be comfortable. The main thing is that it works and works well. Keeping you in my prayers.

Nina