CONNIE: wishing you well/UPDATE MESSAGE FROM CONNIE

Maryanne

I just want to wish our Connie well wishes for the holiday and that we are thinking of her.

I miss your presence Connie, and want you back ASAP. I know you have a long hull ahead of you but we are here to help you recover when the time comes.

Through all this, I hope you have a holiday full of love ones to surround you and to lift your spirits

Many hugs sent to you!! There is such a void with-out you here.

(((((((((((CONNIE)))))))))))))))

Maryanne :wink:

Connie,

Many thoughts and prayers for you, dear friend to us all. I hope the holiday is full of love and support. Sorry it is not the holiday you and Maury had planned in Las Vegas. I know, only too well, how holiday plans can change at a moment's notice. May you be surrounded by people who love you and supported by all of us! Miss you and love you.

Kasey

Hello Friends!

I'm here and I'm doing pretty good!! :wink: It's just been kind of crazy around here with having to leave Vegas in a moments notice and coming home to Minnesota for a day in a half then having to go down to Rochester, MN for three days of tests. :shock:

THEN coming back home after leaving Rochester on Friday and having to stock the house with food and goodies,(being it was all closed up for the winter).

Then my hubby (Maurie) and a good neighbor friend of ours just left yesterday to had back down to Vegas and empty out all the food, etc, pack up what needs to come back home, and pick up our Dog (which we left down there with good frieds) and close up our house in Vegas and drive back home in our Suburban that we left down thre. :roll:

So, as you can see, we have been hopping and popping and haven't had a days rest after all this started.

Well, I am all set up for open heart surgery. January 18th, 2006, AGAIN! I hope it true when they say the THIRD TIMES A CHARM!! :wink: As most of you know I did this three years ago, (TWICE within 10 weeks) The first time I bleed, and they had to close me, the second time they got the Myxoma Tumor. :D So, I do know what I am in for.

I'm going to put my PARTY HAT ON AGAIN, and let them roll me into surgery. I'm really doing pretty good.

ALTHOUGH, I can't promise I will be doing as good 5, 4, 3, days before surgery, but I hope so.

My hubby and family and friends are NOT doing as well as I am. But, everyone has been soooooooo GREAT!

And as for everyone here, I CAN'T BEGIN TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT, AND PRAYERS. THANK YOU!

(Mother Maryanne) YES, MOTHER MARYANNE!!! :wink: Your heart has GOT TO BE BIGGER THEN TEXAS! I sat here reading posts and just looking over the board, and YOU MY DEAR and the HEART OF SUPPORT FOR LCSC!! (((((MARYANNE))))) The mother in you just keeps popping out with love and care. We are BLESSED TO HAVE YOU!!!

My Bestest Buddy DonnaG, is just the GREATEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE! She always takes such good care of me. ((((((DONNAG)))))) I love you Donna like a SISTER!!

My KatieB, Your just tooooooo loving and caring and supportive and kind for words. I don't know WHERE TO BEGIN! I love YOU like a daughter, A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER!!!

And EVERYONE HERE, THANK YOU ALL, YOUR ALL SO KIND, CARING, LOVING, KIND, SUPPORTIVE, and WONDERFUL WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!! When the road gets bumpy, you all seem to rally in love and support for everyone here. GOD BLESS US ALL!

I wish you ALL a very HAPPY and HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON!!

My LOVE & SUPPORT TO ALL,

Connie

CONNIE!!!

I scrolled down the posts and when I saw yours I actually let out a little excited "OH!" Soooo glad to hear from you and read that you've just been busy. WHEW! When you do 'busy", you don't mess around! :shock:

We love you and knowing you are in your normal spirits just feel soooo good!

Merry Christmas!

Leslie

Dearest Connie,

So happy to see you post!! This certainly has made my day!! Wow, so relieved still are sporting that wonderful attitude of yours. Yessssssssssss!!

I can see all the stress put to your family with all that running around. :shock: It isn't like Minn. is around the corner from Vegas. But we do what we gotta do. I just hope this finally comes to a halt and you can just relax with your family and your doggie at your side.

Just know that I truly care and I now have a Connie candle along with a few others here. As most of my candles are white (for clear lungs) yours is red for the heart.

Please take it easy and let yourself be waited on. You need your rest as I certainly would not want you to do anything that is strenuous or stressful in any way.

Thank you for your kind words about me. I was taken back by that and just don't know what to say, but thank you.

Please take care, I don't have to tell you how much you are loved and missed here.

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your family being around you. And your doggie too :D

Maryanne :wink:

Connie you are one of the most supportive people here on LCSC. I will always be grateful for the support that you gave to me when I was so very, very scared. I know you have done that for so many others also. You go into that surgery with your party hat on. You have the right attitude for success. I just know that you will be okay. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers. God knows that we need you. When you get back to the board after your surgery we will be some happy folk. God Bless you and Merry Christmas.

January 18th is good for me Connie. Isn't three a hat trick in hockey??? So we'll all throw our hats when you're out and well.

Oh Ry, I'm so glad this works with your schedule. I knew I should have checked in with you first, but you know how things go???!!! :roll::wink:

Hockey?? Really??? Then all I can say is

"Get this puck-ing thing out of my heart" :shock::wink:

I forgot to mention, that I will also be needing a By-pass as well. So they will do TWO procedures at the same time. Taking out the Myxoma in the Left Atium and fixing the artery that is 65% blocked. The blockage is what they think is causing my SOB. The surgeon said it will be a 3 to 4 hour surgery.

HUGS LOVE TO YOU ALL!!

THANK YOU Mother :wink: Maryanne for the Candle. (((MARYANNE)))

Ohhhh Connie ...I was so happy to see you here...and Maryann..you sure do have a way with words...brought tears here.You along with Connie and many other's sure are an inspiration to this group...thank you

Con..I can't wait till Jan 18 to get this "puck-ing" thing over with :wink:..With all the love and prayers that will be going your way...it's gonna be a piece a cake...You will be back before you know it ...You have one of the best attitudes I have ever seen when things are looking 'ruff'....You are a strong woman ...girl,nothing is going to stand in your way....So put that party hat on ...stay strong and positive and tell them..."let's get this ball on the road" and get me out of here...

Sending lots of love and prayers your way and wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a New year full of hope...

Love...PamS.

Connie,

I was so glad to see your name attached to a post. Golly I have been worried about you. I hope hubby makes it home safe and sound and that your little dog is as glad to see you as I think he will be.

This surgery sounds a little scary to me but you are the bravest woman I know. I feel sure that things will work out for you. By all means, do as Maryanne said and take care of yourself. Rest and try to enjoy the holidays.

You are constantly in my prayers.

Nina

Connie, I was so happy to see a post from you with the update. I was out of breath just reading it, I can't imagine what you and Maurie are feeling! I hope you get to the "all is calm, all is bright" stage of the holiday season real soon, and that the new year truly will be bright (with that one little bump in the road on the 18th behind you, that is...)

Just remember, you're the "heart" of LCSC, so we expect you to take good care of yourself. I can't wait to see what kind of party hat you're going to come up with!

Love,

BeckyCW