To all of you

nancy c

I just want to take a minute and thank all of you at this site. This site has been my corner of peace and comfort during so many difficult days and nites with Mike. When I lost him, all of you were there to offer so much comfort and concern. It is 6 months today I lost Mike, and 2 months today since my brother died. :( I could not have made it thru all this without my lc friends. I love all of you. I wish we had met under better circumstances...but we're here and I thank you. I know Christmas will be hard for many of you..I feel your pain. I wish you comfort, peace,happiness and health in the days and years to come. I pray God truly blesses all of you. Merry Christmas, Nancy C

(((Nancy)))

You have given as much as you have received. Thank you.

I can't believe it's 6 months. The whole experience with you and Mike is so fresh in my mind. I still enjoy that photo of him dancing.

One day at a time and we'll all get through to brighter days. Keeping you in my thoughts,

Leslie

Nancy, I love you, too. You have always been such a great source of love and support for me. I know the next few days will be extrmely difficult and painful for you. Just remember that Mike is right there with you andd will live forever in your heart!

Nancy,

You have gone through so much in such a short time. I admire you're strength. Thank you for being here for all of us also. I know this will be a difficult Christmas for you and I am praying you feel you're hubby and you're Brother's love all around you.

Love and God Bless you,

Jane