I Just Wish.....

Donna

As I sit here and share every one's thoughts and feelings, I find myself wishing we all lived near eachother so we could all be together..I would love to sit and have coffee and just chat and HUG all of you, my dear family..

We all have so much in common; remission, pain, suffering,loss, grieving, hoping, praying, crying, asking why me?? The first and last thing I do each day, is check on every one here and take comfort knowing you are just a post away and hope you are all doing better than the day before...

We are all here together for a purpose, God's purpose!!.We make the best of each day, each hour..Together we all get through another day; crying, venting, laughing and praying..Our lives are all so different, yet so much the same..

I just wish we could all be together...One day when we are all reunited with our loved ones,WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER!!

All of you mean so very much to me, and I hope and pray you know that..God Bless You..

Donna K.

Donna, I have often thought the same thing. I would love having some of you great folks for neighbors! Thanks for saying what I've been thinking.

How have you been doing? I know this time of year will be rough for you withour your dear brother, Mark. Just remember that thee are lots of us that think of you and care!

Donna,

Your post made me cry bc I so agree. There are so many times that I wish I could just wrap my arms around people who are hurting and many times where I wish they could be holding me.

We certainly have a bond and I am so thank ful for this family, the most caring and understanding one that I have these days...

Love and peace to you sweetie.

Hi Donna,

I feel the same way. Wouldn't that be wonderful.

I wish we could have a Lung Cancer cruise, with the ship just full of us. That would be awesome.

I know how hard this holiday is without your bro... I wish peace and hugs from friends and family.

Hugs from us also. (((((Donna))))))

Maryanne

I often feel the same way.

How in the heck did people ever make it through this alone before the internet? I mean, I can sit out here in the middle of nowhere and have access to all the caring, understanding, wise, and funny people I need anytime, anyday! And we all belong to the same club, in one way or another, so it's even MORE valuable and special in warding off "the alones."

It's been said many times here, Katie and Rick, but what you've accomplished is as valuable to me as any medical discovery. I mean it! When you get tired or frustrated, you just remember that you discovered the cure for fear and loneliness and hopelessness for a whole lot of people all around the world! No small feat!

Wishing we will all get a chance to sit together, eye to eye,

Leslie