Grinch who stole Christmas

Patkid

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Pat, of course this is not easy, it is very, very hard. I too wish I had the words that would make it all seem better. But all I have are prayers and hugs and love.

It is my fervent prayer that Brian continues to beat expectations. That having no tx will make Brian feel better and that you can have happiness and peace with each other. Enjoy each day.

Pat

Brian,

Another time that words can't convey all that

I want to say.

Your love for each other, so strong, so right

will find ways to make the days better than

you expect them, without changing life.

My prayers will be there for both of you that

during this time of Christmas, peace and

serenity surround you and hold you so Brian still

can exceed expectations.

I saw my husband needing time alone but never for

long as we both needed each other more than ever.

Bill will watch for Brian, Mike had his friend

Ron watching for him and his last week with me

was full of love, peace and so many souvenirs of

our life together, our love, that more smiles

than tears were around.

Wishing you days of love and serenity.

Tender Hugs

Jackie

Dearest Pat,

I wish I could think of something powerful to say to help ease you through this... There is nothing left to say... except "I am very sad". God has his plans, sometimes I just wish we understood them... Brian and you will be in my prayers each morning as the sun rises and each evening as the sun sets... Much Love, Sharon

Pat,

I'm sending big hugs out to you and Brian. My thoughts and prayers are with you both this Christmas. With your support, I am convinced that Brian will continue to exceed expectations.

May this holiday season be especially sweet.

((((Pat and Brian))))

Kel

Pat, my heart is breaking for you. I can certainly understand that you are NOT OK. What you are going through right now is something that is NOT OK. You always have such faith in God and His ability to guide us and help us through all of these trials of life. You always tell us that God will help us. Now, it is time to remember that He is there for you and Brian. I Know it may feel like He doesn't know you are having these heartaches...but He does. Pat, just lean on God...and us. We will all be here for you.

This is a time to make precious memories. Live for each day that you and Brian have to share. Hospice will be a great help and comfort to you. I am still praying for a miracle for you and Brian. I believe and I know you do, also!

Dear Pat & Brian,

I am so saddened to read this post. My heart breaks for you both. As other's have said God has plans for Brian and he will be okay. He will be without cancer, without pain and the burden it has put on both of you.

He will be in the arms of the Father.

I pray for his comfort in this transition and for strength for you as you watch him pass through this life into God's arms.

You both have been blessed with a truly wonderful love and the memories of that love will always keep Brian here for you.

I pray you have a blessed Christmas together and that Brian can enjoy his time with his family that loves him so dearly.

God Bless You All,

Jane

Dear Pat and Brian,

I'm so sad to hear this news. I pray that Brian continues to exceed expectation, and that your family has a loving Christmas.

It sounds like Brian and my Dad are on the same path right now. I know how hard this is for you, I see the pain and suffering in my Mom's face daily. I hate this cancer, it takes such special people away from us and destroys the ones left behind.

I hope your family makes some wonderful memories this Christmas.

Denise

Pat & Brian,

This is a very difficult time for you both. Brian is not ready to give up yet, and Pat, you are such a warm and comforting person for Brian to lean on. You are not doing well, of course not. But maybe the chemo break will perk Brian right up and the Christmas holiday will be one full of memories for you both.

We are here for you. It is time for you to lean on us. Don't hesitate......

Love & prayers,

TAnn

cripes. I missed this post, too. I just haven't been on here.

Pat, please remember what we talked about when we last spoke - Brian is brave and strong, even if acceptance is what is asked of him at this point. no less so than he was in the active fight. at least, that's what I believe. he is superman, that won't ever change. you are wonder woman, and even wonder woman would suffer under these conditions.

I can only hope that you feel our love and know that we're with you. as children of god, your abba (hebrew for father, of course) knows you best and will always care for you.

love you, praying always.

xoxo

amie