Court success!!!!

Shar

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that spending 2 days in the Family Court last week was all worth it. As much as my ex tried he didn't succeed in stopping me taking my kids on our holiday.

My partner has already travelled to Vancouver, so we will fly there first on the 27th of Dec, meet up with her, then we are all off to the West Edmonton Mall for 2 days of glorious shopping. Then it's off to our ocean front house at Malibu for 5 days and then Hawaii for 5 days.

All of the crap was worth it, eventually common sense shone through.

It really has been a great year personally. Initially it was a challenge with my progression, but Tarceva has been nothing short of a miracle for me. I really am lucky and I know that. It is never taken for granted, believe me.

So, to all of you out there , thanks for all of your support since I found this brilliant and uplifting site. So many of you mean a lot to me.

Have a great Christmas and I hope you get all the pressies you wished for!!!!!!

Sharon x

Sharon

Glad to hear your good news. It is warm and rainy in Vancouver -- warmer than usual. Our days recently have been about 10 or 12 degrees. It's raining on the North Shore Mountains and up at Whistler too. Doesn't feel like winter at all. But I'm sure you'll see plenty of snow in Edmonton and Happy Shopping there.

gail p-m