Let's All Say A Prayer ....

Ann

Although this is a very beautiful and blessed time of year for most people, we have to stop and remember that there are many people that are in much pain and suffering. Christmas can be a very hard time for many people to get through.

All of us have one common bond. Our lives have been deeply affected by cancer. Some of us are patients, some are caregivers and others have lost loved ones to this terrible disease. We are tied together by this bond. Given the choice, none of us would choose this path. Since we have no choice, we will walk together. We will support each other in good times and bad. We will cheer each other on and we will cry when someone stumbles or falls. We will pray sincere prayers for each other.

Although one member, this is how I see our wonderful little LCSC family. I would ask each of you to say a prayer for all members of our family, in hopes that each would find peace during this special time of year.

Thanks to each of you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful family. I pray that God will richly bless each of you and fill your hearts with the true spirit of Christmas.

(((Ann))) I also want to thank every one for allowing me to be part of this caring and loving family..This is my first Christmas here, and I could not have done it without all the love, support and caring I have received from all of you for the last 7 months..

May God Bless each and every one of you, continue to give you the hope you need and hold you tight in His arms..

A Blessed Christmas and PEACE to all..

Love and many thanks,

Donna

Thank you Ann. This is the BEST family I could have. Wish our super glue bond had been due to a different reason :( , but we play with the hand we're dealt. I started reading and bonding with so many of you in March of '04, but didn't really start speaking until Jim passed away in March '05. I cannot ever find words to express the gratitude I feel for the love, support, and lifelines I have received here. I try to give the same to so many I love here, but I can do that until my last day on earth and I know it will never be enough.

I just think of my favorite color of Lifesaver to be LCSC. Some people don't know what that color is. :?

Enjoy the Season,

Love,

Lynne