Mike in hospital

shineladysue

Hi everyone,

I have a very short time, but I wanted to let you know that Mike is in the hospital and ask for your prayers. He had his trachea stent, esophagus stent, and feeding tube put in this week and within hours of the last procedure he became very ill with vomiting. Radidly becoming dehydrated, he was put in the hospital on Thursday. We will be there through Christmas and until they get him stable enough to be home. We don't know why this happened at present time. So far all tests show things to be ok. It could be the disease process itself. We don't know. I hope to find time to read the board. I feel so out of touch with everyone, but you are in my prayers always. Praying for miracles for all.

Love,

Sue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Sue))),(((Sue))),

NOT what I wanted to hear. I was wondering about those procedures. When I didn't hear....I was so hopeful all was well.

Will be praying extra hard at church this weekend...yes, for miracles for ALL of us. You have remained in my prayers all along, Sue. Tell Mike we are ALL pulling for him.

Love,

Kasey

Hi Sue, so sorry for the problems that Mike is facing.

This has not been a very good holiday for some of our family here. Really upset for what you and Mike are going through. I hope they get him back on the road to recovery and he can go home.

Prayers sent to him and you.

Maryanne

Thank you to my lc family,

Been gone all day to the hospital with Mike. I feel that all the prayers you have sent have been answered. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got to the hospital. Mike was greatly improved over yesterday and improved even more as the day went on. He's eating ( is acquiring a taste for pureed food :) , alert :shock: , excited over football :D and restless to go home. My guy is amazing and so are all of you. Looks like Mike will be coming home tomorrow. It will be a different Christmas, but it will be my best Christmas present of all to have him home. Thank you for keeping the prayers coming and God Bless all of you this holiday season.. Love you guys.

Love,

Sue