Mike in hospital

shineladysue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW! I am so happy Sue that Mike made it home for Christmas. I made it to this post a little late and started reading this feeling just awful. But as I read down and read your updates I am so renewed by faith and belief in the power of prayers and God's miracles. Your Mike is so strong and amazing, and so are you. I hope this day brings you many more blessings and healing miracles.

Dear Sue,

I, too, believe so firmly in the power of prayer...especially from this group!!!! You and Mike are NEVER out of my thoughts OR prayers. You said it best, Sue....different but the best. Yes, sometimes different is really the best of all...no matter what.

Will hope and continue praying for more improvement. You do have an awesome man! And he is blessed to have such an inspirational woman!!!

Love to you both!

Kasey

It's 12-27 and Mike is doing better. He is tired and rests a lot, but is coughing very little now and is eating pretty good. I find it amazing that someone can get a stent put in their trachea and their esopahgus and not feel either one of them.. He says he doesn't know they are there. He can breathe better and we are working on his food diet to add more tasty foods. We aren't actually pureeing his food, but mashing the heck out of it and making sure it's small and moist. So far, so good.

I just want to thank everyone for their love, good wishes and prayers.

Love,

Sue